Reeves then built a new factory at Enfield and moved from their main offices in Dalston in 1948.
After the War, Managing Director Archibald G. Simmons saw the future of Reeves in the promotion of his overseas markets and embarked on an adventurous foreign policy.
During the 1950s he visited Melbourne, Vancouver, New York and Chicago and developed business projects in each of these cities.
In the 1960s markets were opened in Latin America, India and South Africa. By the time of the Bicentenary in 1966, Reeves had changed from the old establishment family business of the 1950s to a multi-national company.